In this NCAA 13 Tips breakdown, we take a look at the 3-4 Over – Trio Sky Zone. The defender that we look to get inside pressure from is the left inside linebacker. To achieve this we make two pre-snap adjustments.
Quick Set Up:
- Pinch the defensive line.
- Take control of the right inside linebacker and move him up into the A gap between the C and LG.
- While in control of the right inside linebacker, hold the left trigger (L2) before the snap.
- Once the ball is snapped, continue to hold the left trigger until the left inside linebacker crosses the line of scrimmage.
- Once he does, drop the right inside linebacker back in pass coverage.