“How Would You Like 27 Blitz Set Ups that Bring Heat From All Sorts Of Directions And Put Your Opponents Offense On Lockdown?”
We have spent the last month in the lab, online and head-to-head play to develop blitz set ups to keep your opponent on his heels when playing Madden 17.
Pressure Is Key
Below we list five reasons why you should blitz.
- Score points on defense – There is nothing more satisfying when playing defense than to user pick a pass as your opponent is throwing into your end zone and then take the rock 100 yards the other way for a score. By calling a blitz, you can create scoring opportunities for your defense.
- Creating turnovers – If you can’t score on defense, you can at least create turnovers by blitzing. How times have you seen a defender hitting the QB as the ball is being thrown? Often this leads to a fumble. If you don’t blitz and sit back in a bend but don’t break defense, you will be less likely to see the QB cough up the ball.
- Force the offense to keep potential receivers into block- If the opposing QB is getting drilled into the ground all game, the offense will be forced to leave in pass blockers to help counter your blitz schemes. The problem with this is it leaves less receivers to throw to. If you a crafty defensive coordinator, you will recognize this and mix in your blitz schemes with 8-9-10-11 pass coverage schemes. With more defenders dropping back in pass coverage to defend less receivers going out on pass routes, you get coverage sacks. The game now becomes more a game of chess.
- Counter money plays – Let face it no matter how many times the game developers try to improve defensive AI, there is always going to be money plays on the offensive side of the ball. The best way to counter moneys plays is to bring the heat and force the ball out of the QBs hands before the receivers have a chance to get open. This especially holds true on medium and deep passing plays. Force the offense to keep potential receivers into block.
- Dictates the flow of the game – If you are an aggressive type of player who likes to blitz, you can dictate the flow of the game into a faster paced one. This can lead to a few different scenarios. It can lead to your opponent throwing a lot of interceptions, which in return allows you the opportunity to score points quickly and get a big lead. One the other hand your opponent has an opportunity to score points quickly and you have to match up with him. In either case, the game flow is faster than if you take a bend but don’t break approach.
Telstrations, Text, and Game Video
We enjoy breaking down the X’ O’s Football as we believe visuals are the best way to learn when it comes to breaking down football video game strategies. We provide plenty of telestrations, text, and game video like you see real football TV analyst use. It almost like having a coach sitting right next teaching you the X’s and O’s of Football.
Here is a list of formations that are covered in the guide:
- 4-3 Normal
- 4-3 Over
- 4-3 Over Plus
- 4-3 Under
- 4-3 Wide 9
- 46 Bear
- 46 Bear Under
- 46 Normal
Nobody’s video guide goes into this much depth to show you exactly what is happening on the field. No other site on the web even comes close to the amount of detail his video breakdowns provide. At $14.95, we are practically giving the guide away.
Buy Your Copy of the 4-3/46 Blitz Guide 17 for only $14.95 !!!!!
We are offering the 4-3/46 Blitz Guide 17 for a great low price of only $14.95. Your hard earn cash gets you all the 4-3/46 Blitz Guide 17 play diagrams, videos, coaching points, and much more. Your account will be activated immediately, so you don’t have to wait to get started. We’ll send you a confirmation email, and you can be online and improving your game in minutes.
Click the ORDER NOW BUTTON below to place your order:
The 4-3/46 Blitz Guide 17 is compatible and can be viewed on the iPad, Iphone and other mobile devices.