Gun Bunch Formation Breakdown
The Gun Bunch is a 3×1 formation that has a group of three receivers that are clustered tight on the same side of the field. There is one lone receiver that is lined up on the backside of the formation, who generally lines up out wide. The running back lines up to the left of the quarterback. The quarterback lines up about 5 yards off the line of scrimmage and behind the center.
- The Gun Bunch formation is one of the better passing formations as it provides the offense a versatile passing attack by allowing the quarterback to find the open receiver quickly.
- Easy to pre-read the pass coverages before the snap. Look for a the left cornerback to line up just outside of the flanker or even further outside to tell if zone coverage has been called.
- The quarterback auto drops back 2 yards, allowing the user to take control of the quarterback quicker than under center.
- Loaded with great passing plays to attack man and zone coverage.
- One of the better compression formations in the game.
- Chance of a high snap to the quarterback.
- Limited amount of run plays.
Popular Gun Bunch Passing Plays
- FL Drive
- Mesh Post
- Z Spot
Strong Close 15
- Get complete overviews of each run and pass play shown in the Strong Close 15 guide. We show what receiver to look to throw to first based on the pass coverage. If the primary receiver is not open, we don’t leave you blind, we also show second, third, and fourth options, plus give you tips and notes for each play at the end of each play we breakdown.
- Discover the best teams to use with the Strong Close formation. We extensively breakdown the top 5 teams for using the Strong Close formation.
- We provide you with our four favorite quick audibles to use when running the Strong Close formation. We teach you when to call each play and how to react to what the defense throws at you. Never be stuck in a bad play call situation again.
- Get all the Strong Close formation play diagrams at your disposal for both the Xbox One and PS4. We’ve included play diagrams of every play in the Strong Close. This is an awesome reference tool for you to have with you while studying for your games.
Get 21 play breakdowns and over 3 hours of video from one of the most popular offensive formations in the game, the Strong Close formation. These Plays Are Designed To Break Defensive Assignments, Punish B-N-R Coverage & Crush All Types of Zone Coverages.
For more info about Strong Close 15 video guide