Gun Bunch Formation Breakdown
The Gun Bunch is a 3×1 formation that has a group of three receivers that are clustered tight on the same side of the field. There is one lone receiver that is lined up on the backside of the formation, who generally lines up out wide. The running back lines up to the left of the quarterback. The quarterback lines up about 5 yards off the line of scrimmage and behind the center.
- The Gun Bunch formation is one of the better passing formations as it provides the offense a versatile passing attack by allowing the quarterback to find the open receiver quickly.
- Easy to pre-read the pass coverages before the snap. Look for a the left cornerback to line up just outside of the flanker or even further outside to tell if zone coverage has been called.
- The quarterback auto drops back 2 yards, allowing the user to take control of the quarterback quicker than under center.
- Loaded with great passing plays to attack man and zone coverage.
- One of the better compression formations in the game.
- Chance of a high snap to the quarterback.
- Limited amount of run plays.
Popular Gun Bunch Passing Plays
- FL Drive
- Mesh Post
- Z Spot
Attacking Coverages: Cover 3
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of Cover 3 coverage. Learn what spots on the field that will help make you that much more proficient when it comes to attacking Cover 3 coverage.
- 20 popular passing plays/concepts such as Levels, Snag, and Texas that have been tested over the years that have been consistently effective at attacking Cover 3 coverage.
- Each passing concept breakdown goes into in-depth detail how to attacking Cover 3 coverage by showing a play diagram, what hot routes need to be made if any, what pass reads to make, and coaching points that tell which receiver's will be open and not open.
- Each breakdown comes with a video breakdown of how to attack Cover 3 coverage. Video breakdowns range from 4 to 8 minutes long that adds up to over 2 full hours of high quality video.
The Attacking Coverages: Cover 3 Guide has 20 real passing concepts that have been proven to attack cover 3 coverage consistently regardless what football video game that you are currently playing. These passing concepts are designed to attack cover 3 coverage weaknesses and exploit them.
For more info about Attacking Coverages: Cover 3 video guide