Get 32 play breakdowns and over 4 hours of video from the one of the more versatile under center formations, the Singleback Ace. These Plays Are Designed To Break Defensive Assignments, Punish B-N-R Coverage & Crush All Types of Zone Coverages.
The Singleback Ace (Big) has one tight end lined up on the right of the right tackle and one lined up on the left of the left tackle. Despite having two tight ends, this is a balanced formation that can be found in several playbooks. The flanker and split end line up wide opposite each other. You will find a lot of the same plays throughout each playbook that has the Singleback Ace.
In our version of the Singleback Ace Attack, it’s not about scoring points on one quick play. It’s about running a ball control offense with high percentage pass plays, which in return leads to throwing less interceptions and ultimately a higher QB Rating. If you’re the type of player who likes to chuck the ball up deep every play, then our version of the Singleback Ace Attack offense is not for you, but if you’re the type of player who is looking run an efficient offense, then we have what you are looking for.
Get a complete grasp of the foundations of the Singleback Ace formation. Learn about personnel requirements as well as basic and advanced principles for this offense.
- Have the complete Singleback Ace formation with play diagrams at your disposal for both the Xbox and Play Station. We’ve included play diagrams of every play in the Singleback Ace. This is an awesome reference tool for you to have with you while studying for your games.
- Discover the best teams to use with the Singleback Ace formation . We extensively breakdown the top 5 teams for using the Singleback Ace formation..
- We provide you with the our four favorite quick audibles to use when running the Singleback Ace formation. We teach you when to call each play and how to react to what the defense throws at you. Never be stuck in a bad play call situation again.
- Package your way to success. Not only can use the Singleback Ace to light up the score board, you can also audible into Pistol Ace and Gun Ace, while still using many of the same plays and concepts found in the Singleback Ace.
- Get complete overviews of each run and pass play shown in the Singleback Ace Attack 14. We show what receiver to look to throw to first based on the pass coverage. If the primary receiver is not open, we don;t leave you blind, we also show second, third, and fourth options, plus give you tips and notes for every play at the end of each play we breakdown.
Learn Football Video Game Tips The Way You Want!!!
We all know that people learn in different ways. Some can read something and understand it, and yet others need to see it visually. In the Singleback Ace 14 guide we’ve got you covered. Unlike other sites, we break down plays with video, voice over and telestrations that would even make the Czar of the telestrator proud. See for yourself how we tackle each play breakdown and we bet you will agree that nobody puts that kind of effort and detail into their guides! Here’s a sample of what one of the Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide breakdowns look like.
PA Roll Rt Vs Man Coverage
The PA Roll Rt out of the Singleback Ace, floods the right side of the field, where the quarterback has plenty of options to look to throw to if zone coverage is called. However, for this breakdown, we want to focus in on attacking man coverage by looking to throw to the flanker, who runs the backwards C route.
Play Diagram and Quick Play Breakdown:
The Singleback Ace – PA Roll RT has the flanker (B) running a backwards C route. He is also the plays primary receiver. The split end (X) runs a deep post with an inside release. The left tight end (Y) runs a crossing route from left to right. The right tight end (A) runs a delay flat route. The runningback acts like he is getting the ball from the quarterback. After the play fake, the runningback blocks towards the left.
Playbooks Found In:
- Balanced Pass
- Balanced Run
- Brian Billick
- Dick Vermeil
- Jimmy Johnson
- Mike Ditka
- Run n Gun
- Tom Flores
- West Coast
Quick Set Up:
- Hot route TE2(Y) on an out.
- Hot route TE1(A) on a streak.
- Hot route the RB (RB) on a swing route to the right.
Pass Reads Order:
- RB (RB)
- FL (B)
- TE2 (Y)
- SE (X)
- Once the ball is snapped, look for the runningback in the flat. Don’t pull the trigger unless a blitz has been called.
- Look to throw to the flanker at two points of his pass route. Just as he breaks inside or wait until breaks towards the corner.
- The left tight end, we also refer to him as the TE2, is another option to look to throw once he breaks towards the left side line. He could also be hot routed on a zig zag instead of an out route.
- The split end is also an option if he is able to get inside position while running his deep post. He won’t be jammed at the line of scrimmage.
Stop Struggling With Your Offense It’s Time for You to Start Stomping Your Friends
You’ve seen some of the benefits of our package for the Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide. Plus a sample of how the guide will help improve your offensive game. Regardless if you watch real football, or plays football video games such as Madden and NCAA the Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide get you heading in the right direction.
The key point is this: there is now a simple, easy-to-use way for you to jump past the learning curve and become a serious competitor online, against your friends and even in the Tournament scene.
The Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide gives you proven, practical tactics without all the gimmicks that you can use to win more, lose less and dramatically improve your skills
Get Your Copy of the Singleback Ace Attack 14 Guide Immediately!!!!
We are offering the Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide for a great price of only $12.95. Your hard earn cash gets you all the Singlebacke Ace Attack 14 strategies and tips listed above, and much more. Your account will be activated immediately, so you don’t have to wait to get started. We’ll send you a confirmation email, and you can be online and improving your game in minutes. If you are ready to take your game to new heights, click the buy button now to gain instant access now.
Special Added Bonus: Get FREE Access to the X’s O’s Filmroom
As a special added bonus for purchasing the Singleback Ace Attack 14, get free access to the X’s O’s Filmroom for one month.
X’s O’s Filmroom Features:
- The X’s O’s Filmroom features 3-6 breakdowns weekly of various offensive and defensive plays, using text, images, video with voice over’s and telestration.
- Use a mixture of video game and sim style playing. Everybody likes to play a different style of game. Some like a freestyle anything goes experience that might not mimic what you see on Sundays. Others like to play the game with realism. We cater to both styles of players.
- Offensive and defensive schemes that can be used to dominate your opponent.
Buy Your Copy of the Football Video Games Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide for football games like Madden 25 and NCCA 14 for only $12.95.
If you are tired of getting schooled online or simple want tips, strategies, and tactics to get more out of your game without having to resort to cheats and glitches that other sites sell, the Singleback Ace Attack 14 is the right choice for you.
The Singleback Ace Attack 14 guide is fully compatible with mobile devices such as iPad, smart phones, and other mobile devices through the device’s web browser.
Click the ORDER NOW BUTTON below to place your order: