Get 21 play breakdowns and over 3 hours of video from one of the most popular offensive formations in the game, the Strong Close formation. These Plays Are Designed To Break Defensive Assignments, Punish B-N-R Coverage & Crush All Types of Zone Coverages.
In our version of the Strong Close 15, it’s not about scoring points on one quick play, although we will take our deep shots from time to time. Instead it’s about running a ball control offense with high percentage pass plays, which in return leads to throwing less interceptions and ultimately a higher QB Rating. If you’re the type of player who likes to chuck the ball up deep every play, then our version of the Strong Close 15 offense is not for you, but if you’re the type of player who is looking run an efficient offense, then we have what you are looking for.
The Strong Close formation has been one of the better offensive formations in the game over the last several year’s. It’s a formation that is very versatile because of the run and pass plays that can be run from it. It features 21 personnel with one halfback, one fullback, one tight end and two receivers. The halfback lines up directly behind the quarterback and about 6 yards from the line of scrimmage. The fullback lines ups offset to the right of the quarterback. The tight ends up next to the right tackle and on the line of scrimmage. The two receivers line up tight (compressed) on each side of the offensive line. The flanker lines up off the line of scrimmage, the split end lines up on the line of scrimmage. In most passing plays, the flanker or split end can not be jammed at the line of scrimmage because the cornerbacks line up outside of them.
Get a complete grasp of the foundations of the Strong Close formation and more:
- Get complete overviews of each run and pass play shown in the Strong Close 15 guide. We show what receiver to look to throw to first based on the pass coverage. If the primary receiver is not open, we don’t leave you blind, we also show second, third, and fourth options, plus give you tips and notes for each play at the end of each play we breakdown.
- Discover the best teams to use with the Strong Close formation. We extensively breakdown the top 5 teams for using the Strong Close formation.
- We provide you with our four favorite quick audibles to use when running the Strong Close formation. We teach you when to call each play and how to react to what the defense throws at you. Never be stuck in a bad play call situation again.
- Get all the Strong Close formation play diagrams at your disposal for both the Xbox One and PS4. We’ve included play diagrams of every play in the Strong Close. This is an awesome reference tool for you to have with you while studying for your games.
Learn Football Video Game Tips The Way You Want:
We all know that people learn in different ways. Some can read something and understand it, and yet others need to see it visually. In the Strong Close 15 we’ve got you covered. Unlike other sites, we break down plays with video, voice over and telestrations that would even make the Czar of the telestrator proud. See for yourself how we tackle each play breakdown and we bet you will agree that nobody puts that kind of effort and detail into their guides! Here’s a sample of what one of the Strong Close 15 guide breakdowns look like.
The Strong Close – TE Option as the play suggest has the tight end running an option (choice) route. Although we like his option route, he is not the receiver that we always look to when running this play.
Play Diagram and Breakdown:
The Strong Close – TE Option is one of the better passing plays found in the formation since it can attack both man and zone coverages. The play has the tight end running two routes. He has the choice of a running a stick or running a quick out. Against zone defenses he runs the stick route. If man coverage is called, he runs the quick out route. The flanker runs a deep post. If Cover 2 is called, he may be open over the deep middle. The halfback runs an angle route. His pass route works against both man and zone coverage as he breaks over the middle of the field. If the flanker or the tight end are not open, look to throw to the halfback. The split end runs a post corner route. Against zone coverage, he won’t be open. However, if man coverage is called, he is an option we will look throw as he breaks towards the corner.
Playbooks Found In:
- Run n Gun
* For those adding this play in a custom playbook, it may be called Cowboy Y Option.
Quick Set Up Vs Zone Coverage:
- Hot route the fullback on a swing route to the right (optional).
Pass Reads Vs Zone Coverage:
- Tight End
- Split End
Coaching Points If Zone Coverage Is Called:
- If Cover 2 zone coverage is called, look for the flanker as he breaks towards the post.
- The tight end will normally hook back towards the quarterback if zone coverage is called.
- If the tight end hooks back, he will be open if Cover 3 or Cover 4 coverage is called.
- If man coverage is called, look for the tight end to run the quick out.
- The reason we hot route the fullback on a swing route is to get the flat defender to cover him, thus creating more spacing for the tight end once he curls back. Keep in mind, you don’t have to hot route the fullback on a swing route if you prefer him to stay into pass block.
- The halfback, who runs the angle route is another option we will look to throw to against man or zone coverage. If a blitz is called, we may throw it to him before he breaks over the middle.
- The split end is generally not an option we look to throw to when running this play if zone coverage is called. If man coverage is called, we will look to throw to him once he breaks towards the corner.
[youtube id=”l584uuGbt10″ width=”764″ height=”432″]
Stop Struggling With Your Offense It’s Time for You to Start Stomping Your Friends:
You’ve seen some of the benefits of our package for the Strong Close 15 guide. Plus a sample of how the guide will help improve your offensive game. Regardless if you watch real football, or plays football video games such as Madden, the Strong Close 15 guide get you heading in the right direction.
There is now a simple, easy-to-use way for you to jump past the learning curve and become a serious competitor online, against your friends and even in the Tournament scene.
The Strong Close 15 guide gives you proven, practical tactics without all the gimmicks that you can use to win more, lose less and dramatically improve your skills
Buy Your Copy of the Strong Close 15 guide for football games like Madden 15 for only $12.95 !!!!!!!
We are offering the Strong Close 15 guide for a great low price of only $12.95. Your hard earn cash gets you all the Strong Close 15 strategies and tips listed above, and much more. Your account will be activated immediately, so you don’t have to wait to get started. We’ll send you a confirmation email, and you can be online and improving your game in minutes.
Click the ORDER NOW BUTTON below to place your order:
The Strong Close 15 guide is fully compatible with mobile devices such as iPad, smart phones, and other mobile devices through the device’s web browser. If you are ready to take your game to new heights, click the buy button now to gain instant access now.