As a special added bonus for purchasing the Gridiron Guide 13, get free access to the X’s O’s Filmroom from now until March 01, 2013.
X’s O’s Filmroom Features:
- The X”s O’s Filmroom features 3-6 breakdowns weekly of various offensive and defensive plays, using text, images, video with voice over’s and telestration.
- Use a mixture of video game & sim style playing. Everybody likes to play a different style of game. Some like a freestyle anything goes experience that might not mimic what you see on Sundays. Others like to play the game to the nth degree of realism. We cater to both styles of players.
- Offensive and defensive schemes that can be used to dominate your opponent.
X’s O’s Filmroom Video Breakdown Example:
In this week’s X’s O’s Football video breakdown, we take a look at 3 different set ups from the 4-3 Under – Free Fire that we like to use to get defenders invovled at putting pressure on the quarterback. The first one we show, gets the ROLB a chance to sack the quarterback by sending through the B gap between the left guard and left tackle.
Quick Set Up:
- Take control of the MLB and move him between the RG and RT.
- Hot route the MLB into a hook zone.
- Before the snap, hold down the left trigger (L2) while in control of the MLB,
- Once the ball is snapped, continue to hold down the left trigger.
- Once the ROLB gets past the line of scrimmage, drops the MLB back into pass coverage.
- Call bump-n-run man coverage (optional).
For information on the Gridiron Guide 13, plus get free access to the X’s O’s Filmroom – Click Here