One Gap and Two Gap Techniques
In this X’s and O’s Football breakdown, we thought we would explain what the differences is between one gap and two gap techniques are in football. For those of you who don’t know, hopefully this will write up will give you a better understanding between the two.
Gridiron Guide 14
At X’s O’s Football we provide real football strategies and tips that can be easily applied to football video games. Rather than showing cheats and glitches, we show how to apply real football concepts to football video games.
You will be getting an absolutely CRAZY amount of content that covers all aspects of game including:
- Learn the secrets to becoming a Football Video Game GURU
- Get Receivers Open on every Play - We provide the most powerful passing concepts and route combinations in the game
- Learn the Compression Offense from the pros who created it - Big B introduced this offensive system to football video gamers back in 2004.
- Types of Running Styles - We look at all the different running styles found in football video games.
- Play Finder 14 - Use the Play Finder 14 to find plays quickly and easily.
For more info on what is in the Gridiron Guide 14