Trail Technique Defense in Madden 12
Zan over at compete4ever.com has posted his latest forward progress blog. In this video breakdown he takes a look at the “Trail Technique” a mixed bump and run coverage used to rush throws without additional rushers.
Gridiron Guide 14
At X’s O’s Football we provide real football strategies and tips that can be easily applied to football video games. Rather than showing cheats and glitches, we show how to apply real football concepts to football video games.
You will be getting an absolutely CRAZY amount of content that covers all aspects of game including:
- Learn the secrets to becoming a Football Video Game GURU
- Get Receivers Open on every Play - We provide the most powerful passing concepts and route combinations in the game
- Learn the Compression Offense from the pros who created it - Big B introduced this offensive system to football video gamers back in 2004.
- Types of Running Styles - We look at all the different running styles found in football video games.
- Play Finder 14 - Use the Play Finder 14 to find plays quickly and easily.
For more info on what is in the Gridiron Guide 14