Gridiron Guide 14
If you are a serious competitor who wants to take advantage of every opportunity to improve your knowledge for football video games such as Madden 25and NCAA 14...you have come to the right place! At X’s O’s Football we provide real football strategies and tips that can be easily applied to football video games. Rather than showing cheats and glitches, we show how to apply real football concepts to football video games.
There are a bunch of sites out there that offer little bits of strategy and video. Some have a couple of player ratings, others a couple of play breakdowns, but nobody can match our complete 400+ page guide and over 150 plays broken down.
You will be getting an absolutely CRAZY amount of content that covers all aspects of game including:
- Learn the secrets to becoming a Football Video Game GURU…– Or, if you’re impatient or busy and need some quick tips right now –Discover Key Tactics and Schemes that will have YOU pounding the opposition for football video games such as Madden 25 and NCAA 14 in less than 24 hours
- Get Receivers Open on every Play - We provide the most powerful passing concepts and route combinations in the game and teach you how to attack defensive coverages such as Cover 1, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, and Cover 6.
- Learn the Compression Offense from the pros who created it - Big B introduced this offensive system to football video gamers back in 2004. There is a reason why it’s still being ran, because it remains one of most powerful offensive systems to run in football video games.
- Types of Running Styles - We look at all the different running styles found in football video games. Rather it be smash mouth, finesse, or combination of both we show to how maximize your style.
- Play Finder 14 - Use the Play Finder 14 to find plays quickly and easily.
For more info on what is in the Gridiron Guide 14
X’s O’s Football Newsletter
Please put your name and e-mail address in the text boxes below. Then click the "Subscribe" button to receive 8 FREE plays from the Air Raid Gun Empty Base formation found in NCAA Football 14. Plus be signed up for our monthly X's O's Football newsletter packed with football tips,concepts, plays, and strategies to help improve your real football knowledge and football video games knowledge.
X's O's Football Articles Search
- All Madden Bowl League
- American Football Monthy
- Coach Big B
- Game Changers Radio
- Jerry Campbell Football
- Madden 101
- Madden Manniac
- Madden Matrix
- Madden Universe
- Madden University
- My Madden Pad
- National Football Post
- Operation Sports
- Scar Draft
- Sim Core League
- Smart Football
- Stick Skills
- The Gaming Tailgate
- Tradition Sports Online
- West 360
- WFColonels War Room
- Wise Madden Concepts
X's O's Football Twitter Updates
- #Madden NFL Hot Read Series: How zone blitzing should work: http://t.co/g4kdZ2tNa9 via @youtube
- catching the ball #PS4share http://t.co/TnMbK0gfSc
- Gridiron Guide 14 Christmas Sale for video football games such as #Madden 25 http://t.co/vWMgAvf01m
- #Madden 25 Tips: Singleback Ace – PA Roll Rt Vs Man Coverage http://t.co/b6s7oeFLn1
- Get 32 #Madden 25 play breakdowns from the one of the more versatile under center formations, the Singleback Ace. http://t.co/MCDhELrr3o
- We look at a real #football passing concept that can easily be applied to football video games such as #Madden. http://t.co/gFGz4VAxy2
Gun Ace Twins – Posts
Madden 25 Tips – Clutch Defense
Madden 25 Tips – Disguise Cushion
3-4 Over – Sting Pinch Zone
Madden 25 Tips – Gun Bunch TE – Indy Bunch
Singleback Ace – PA Roll Rt Vs Man Coverage
Plays - Strategies - Concepts